A message from the campus:
Applicants please note the following:
1. Send all materials to: Admissions Office, Benedictine University at Springfield, 1500 N. Fifth Street, Springfield, IL 62702.
2. A personal interview with an admissions counselor is generally advisable and occasionally required.
3.Official transcripts bearing the signature of the registrar and the institutional seal must be issued by direct mail from the institution to Benedictine University at Springfield’s Admissions Office. These must arrive in a sealed envelope to be considered official.
4. You will be considered for admission as soon as all of your credentials are received.
5. You may be required to submit a personal statement prior to admissions decision.
Applicants please review checklist:
❒Application for admission and $20 application fee (non-refundable)
❒Official transcripts from ALL colleges in which you previously enrolled
❒Official high school transcripts for FRESHMEN applicants only*
❒Official copy of ACT, SAT or TOEFL Test Scores*
❒Recommendation form completed by your high school counselor for FRESHMEN applicants only
❒Foreign credit must be evaluated by Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE) at www.ece.org. A form is available in the Enrollment Center.
“Subject Analysis” of transfer credit is required and prepared by this firm.
* High school transcripts and (ACT or SAT) test scores required for transfer students with less than 20 transferrable semester hours.
Last updated: 4/12/2011 10:17AM PST